The FlashLink Cold Chain USB Logger has pre-set alarms with a high limit of 41°F/5°C and a low limit of 33°F/0.5°C, to specifically meet the needs of produce shippers. Anyone can easily retrieve data anywhere in the world, using the direct USB connector to a PC, without the need for special reading devices, cradles or adapters. FlashPDF software is free to download from the DeltaTrak website, and reports are saved in PDF format to email and archive for record keeping and traceability. Future product enhancements will include the ability for both suppliers and receivers to access trip data on ColdTrak Data Central, DeltaTrak’s cloud-based service, giving them 24/7 visibility of temperature conditions. This is a featured product of our FlashLink Connect Global Program.
- Ideal for export shipments
- Download to check temperature at each stopping point on shipping route
- Continues to record data after downloading, until memory is full
- Logs temperature history all the way to final destination
- Patented Shadow Log® feature guarantees data even if operator fails to start the unit
- Trip history statistics available on LCD
- Direct USB connection, no cradle, reader or adapter needed
- Download data as PDF report using free FlashPDF software with multi-language options.